STUDIO SERIES SMART JET AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR
MADE IN JAPAN BY INEST IWATA
*FOR USE WITH ALL IWATA AIRBRUSHES WE STOCK
The Smart Jet compressor is perfect for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications.
Iwata Studio Series Compressors are powerful, compact and quiet.
With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced.
The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata Airbrushes we stock.
The Smart Technology automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use.
The Smart Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 HP induction motor
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (12 lim) at open flow
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 35 psi
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (30 psi on / 50 psi off)
- Built in airbrush holder
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Bleed valve airflow adjustment to lower air pressure
- High-strength polyurethane hose that fits all Iwata Airbrushes
- Extra hose for enhanced moisture separation
- Moisture filter which prevents pulsing
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- On/off switch
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 50 decibels
- 10 x 7 x 6 in. (25 x 18 x 16 cm)
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use.
- Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.