IWATA - MADE IN JAPAN STUDIO SERIES SMART JET PRO AIRBRUSH COMPRESSORRegular price £295.00
STUDIO SERIES SMART JET PRO AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR
MADE IN JAPAN BY INEST IWATA
*FOR USE WITH ALL IWATA AIRBRUSHES WE STOCK
The updated Smart Jet Pro is the same great compressor with the same power - but more compact size.
This compressor is perfect for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications.
It’s powerful, compact, reliable and quiet.
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet.
With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced.
The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata Airbrushes.
Built with Iwata’s Smart Technology, it automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use.
Like all Iwata Studio Series compressors, the Smart Jet Pro comes complete with an airhose and adapters so it can hook up to any brand of airbrush.
The Smart Jet Pro features:
- Smaller size compressor case: L 25.7 x W 14 x H 24.1 cm (approx. excluding handle and fittings)
- Lighter Weight: 5.6kg
- Access holes in compressor case allow users to more easily change the intake filters without having to remove the case adding to ease of maintenance.
- Relocated air outlet
- New style of filter/regulator
- Revised included accessories are more beneficial to the end user now that replacement filters has been added.
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 HP induction motor
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (12 lim) at open flow
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 35 psi
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (30 psi on / 50 psi off)
- Protective outer case
- Cooling hose and moisture filter inside case, which remove the moisture and prevent pulsing
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Comes with a 3 metre (10') vinyl hose
- Extra hose for enhanced moisture separation
- Moisture filter which prevents pulsing
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- Built in airbrush holder
- On/off switch
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 50 decibels
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use.
- Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.